Monday, March 22, 2010

Road Trip

It's spring and time for a road trip. This time my wife, the sly raccoon, and I are going to Portland to see my sister and James get married. As I've posted before, I'm bringing ample supply of homebrew. I also hear that someone on James' side is also bringing homebrewed beer. It should be a good beer-filled weekend. Also if you know anything about Portland, you know that's it's a beer town. While there I think we'll pay a visit to a brewery or two. I was thinking of the Bridgeport and Laurelwood breweries. Both of which are very cool. Laurelwood is a local distributor and they cask age a lot (if not all) of their beer. Bridgeport is cool because it is the oldest Portland based brewery. We are also making a stop in Moscow to visit the Coeur d'Alane alehouse, which has a stout with vanilla and bourbon-- It's delicious. Stay tuned for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment